Premiere: Cam Gnarly Keeps The Waves Moving With ‘The Posi Prevails EP’
The Inland Empire holds true to some creative gems and recently, the scene has been brewing up more than before. Hailing from San Bernardino, Cam Gnarly returns with the release of his anticipated The Posi Prevails EP.
The 8-track offering serves as a reflection of the €RL¥ honcho’s current endeavors and state of perspective. Overcoming struggles with a POSItive heart and mind in preparation for blessings has become a vital routine for the IE artist. With hopes of continuing to pass on the light and good energy, the EP is embedded in distinct sounds, while gripping onto a “feel-good” momentum. Persistence with purpose rings true with every track as Gnarly expands his vocal abilities and pen aptitude(s).
Stream The Posi Prevails EP down below.
1. Avenues ft. Edgar Sosa (prod. Cas1)
2. Uber (prod. by Cas1)
3. Gnarly Orca ft. Noa James (prod. Oasis Reserve)
4. Cabbage (prod. Brian\Folk)
5. The Juice (prod. Brian\Folk)
6. Take A Trip (prod. Tommy Avery)
7. Same Light Interlude (prod. Pocket Picasso & Brian\Folk)
8. Stages&Phases (prod. by Phantom Thrett)
Mixed & Mastered by OhGoshLeotus